СOOPERATION BETWEEN BULGARIA AND CHINA FOR DEVELOPMENT OF INDUSTRIAL PARKS
China International Development Cooperation Agency together with the Bulgarian National Company Industrial Zones held a fourteen-day online seminar on "Cooperation and Development of Bulgaria - China Industrial and Economic Parks." The initiative is funded by the Ministry of Commerce of P.R. of China and organized by Tianjin TEDA Group. Lecturers from the Chinese National Development and Reform Commission, Tianjin University of Finance and Economics, the Ministry of Commerce of P.R. of China and Tianjin TEDA Group were invited.
The seminar was opened by the General Manager of Overseas Department of Tianjin TEDA Group, Mr. Su Yunsheng and the Executive Director of the National Company Industrial Zones, Dr. Petko Nikolov. Attention was paid to the good cooperation between the two countries, as well as the opportunity for the participants in the seminar to learn from China's rich experience in creating and developing well-functioning industrial parks. Readiness was demonstrated to support the NCIZ to attract Chinese investors to develop high value-added projects in its parks in Bulgaria.
The following topics were presented and discussed during the seminar:
- The Chinese practice of "Reforms and opening up to the world",
- Theory and practice of the World Special Economic Zones,
- Foreign direct investment in China,
- International Investment Enterprises,
- The fiscal and tax system and policies of the Tianjin Economic and Technological Development Area (TEDA),
- Environmental protection and green development of the industrial park,
- Improve the business environment to promote investment.
In the final part of the seminar were discussed further initiatives in the framework of cooperation between the Republic of Bulgaria and the People's Republic of China and the development of industrial economic parks.